Fluigent x TTP Ventus Disc Pump evaluation kit
Select a shipping country to display the product price:
Microfluidic Starter Kit
Integrable, Compact, Adaptable
The Microfluidic Starter Kit has been designed by Fluigent in partnership with TTP Ventus and Sensirion to enable microfluidics research and product development. Two pumps are included and offer the larger range of pressure and flow:
Pressure: > 600 mbar Flow: > 0.10 L/min Vacuum: > 400 mbar
Intermittent* Pressure: > 400 mbar Flow: > 0.96 L/min Vacuum: > 295 mbar
Continuous* Pressure: > 310 mbar Flow: > 0.83 L/min Vacuum: > 250 mbar
* For more information, please refer to the datasheet
- Motherboard PCB, on which is mounted one of the two pumps included, together with the postage-stamp sized pump drive PCB. This will be packed within an ESD (electro-static discharge) bag
- A second pump
- Mains power supply. Typically, a region-specific adapter will have been fitted for you. If requested, additional region adapters may be included in the pocket beneath the evaluation kit PCB
- USB flash drive containing PC application software. User Manual and supporting documentation
- Molex cable to connect the flow sensor to the PCB and a USB cable, which enables the PC application to communicate with the drive PCB, included in the pocket beneath the evaluation kit PCB
- Accessories kit including tubing, fittings and filters
- Quick Start Card
- Fluigent P–CAP reservoir
- Sensirion SLF3S–0600F flow sensor
Additional pumps can be available on demand (see table below)
Our highest-performance, efficiency, and widest temperature range.
Long-lifetime models for applications demanding 5,000+ hours' operation.
High differential pressure models offering -400 to +600 mbar.
Slimline models with integrated filter