Software Development Kit (SDK)
Custom your own software application using the SDK to automate and monitor Fluigent devices
Fluigent Software Development Kit (SDK) allows to fully integrate Fluigent devices in an application. It has been designed in several languages, among the most popular ones in the instrumentation field (LabVIEW, C++, C#.NET, Python, and MATLAB).
The SDK gathers all Fluigent pressure and sensor instruments as well as microfluidic valves and advanced regulation loops. One can still use independent SDK for basic hardware set-ups or for specific software requirements.
- Python (ver. 3.1+ minimum)
- LabVIEW (ver. 2016+ minimum)
- MATLAB (ver. R2015a+ minimum)
- C++ (ver. 11+ minimum)
- C# (ver. .NET Core 3.1 minimum)
- Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32 Bits, 64 Bits)